Thursday, June 7, 2012

The very beginning...

I love organization, my nature includes a hint of self diagnosed OCD (lol). So you might say it comes natural to me. I however believe it is like most things, there may be that natural hint, but it all comes down to how you nurture it.
I get personal peace from spending more time creating and less time finding, therefore that is my driving organizational inspiration.
I love to learn from others who have come before me, but love to 'tweak' it, and make it my own. I seldom, re-invent the wheel, but am always happy when I can find and old wheel, scrub, sand and paint it to make it fit my lifestyle event, my mood and attitude.
Currently my projects include some reorganization, but far and wide my goal simply put is...
"Utilizing inexpensive wares for creating uniquely fabulous design"


No comments:

Post a Comment