Thursday, June 7, 2012

The beginning 'Tweak Cabinet'

The Cabinet
It's always nice to start a story somewhere near the beginning. So the picture shows re-organization in my 'tweak' space near the beginning. Left side shows boxes in progress right side original white boxes.
As with many things in life there are many steps to a completed project, I hope to break this down so it can be easily referenced.

I love things in portable storage. Some people are happy with things on shelves and peg board. I however more often than not actually tote mine somewhere else, ie... another room, a friends house, or church. I find even when I am working in my tweak space (craft room) I just pull the drawers put them on my work space in front of me then return them when I am finished.

Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment